If you would like to explore your genetic health and wellness, as well as other traits influenced by your DNA, you may want to know whether Pathway Genomics or Orig3n is a more suitable choice for you. While they are both good companies with stellar reputations, they do not offer the same tests or health reports. When choosing a DNA testing company, it is important to clearly define what you are looking for and choose accordingly. In the table below, you can compare these two DNA testing providers, viewing their offers side by side. This can help you easily and quickly decide whether Pathway Genomics or Orig3n meets your expectations and delivers the data you are interested in.
- A multitude of DNA tests focused on health and wellness
- Wide variety of health and wellness-oriented DNA tests
- Accurate and comprehensive results with quick turnaround times
- Price: $99.00
- Unique portfolio of progressive and highly accurate DNA tests
- State-of-the-art testing facilities and highly professional staff
- Constant research on treating rare and obscure genetic diseases
- Price: $29.00
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Phil Lane on 07/16/2018One of the best DNA testing!
- Submitted By Mitch Davis on 09/03/2017I followed the recommended diet plan and it helped me lose 15 pounds without any problems.
- Submitted By John Clark on 07/12/2017Great service! The support staff was pretty pleasant as well and patient with a ton of my questions.
- Submitted By Emily Goldstein on 06/22/2017The report cleared all my fears of jewish genetic diseases. Thankyou pathway!
- Submitted By Nina on 07/22/2018I thought it was cool but it said I have a thin hair gene but my hair is really thick and it said I don’t tan easily but I do, I’m half Italian and half European.. so it makes me question the other results. Oh and I had a major unibrow before waxing but it said I was in the normal, but believe me this caterpillar is anything but normal
- Submitted By Louis LaVecchia on 01/26/2018For the price, I felt I got a boiler plate test that tells me nothing what I was led to believe I would receive.
- Submitted By Diana on 01/20/2018One of the worst companies I have done business with in a long time. They sell product that they don’t have licenses to sell, but expect the customer to wait (as they hold your money) while they try to get the license. I had to ask 3 times for a refund. The told me that they refunded my money, but it hasn’t hit my bank account. If they are this bad at running their business, I have serious doubt about the results of their tests.
- Submitted By Jaime M on 01/17/2018I was really excited about the Fuel test to help be understand my nutrition needs from a DNA perspective. Unfortunately I did not learn anything from this that I did not learn from the food pyramid in elementary school. All advice was common sense and very generic. I had expected to gain more insight on things I should and should not be eating. I did not receive any insight as to how I should be handling my nutrition needs.
Pathway Genomics is a DNA testing provider launched in 2008 and located in San Diego, California. It is dedicated to providing a unique blend of personalized medicine and genetic testing to its many clients. It offers a wide range of genetic tests and analyses and you can read everything about its services in our detailed Pathway Genomics review.