Contrary to popular belief, all paternity tests are not the same, nor are the companies offering them. Paternity Depot and STK Paternity Test Kit are both top-quality DNA testing providers, but one will always be a better choice, depending on your particular needs. Our comparison between Paternity Depot and STK Paternity Test Kit will provide you with a proper insight into the intricacies of both companies and identify the clear-cut choice for your situation. Just make sure you properly formulate your intention for going into paternity testing and our comprehensive list of facts will do the rest. With the information provided, the final choice will be made much easier and more evident.
- Cutting-edge testing facilities with ISO 17025 certification
- The most affordable relationship DNA testing you can find
- Numerous testing solutions with flexible payment/order plans
- Price: $59.00
- 16 genetic markers compared during the testing process
- ISO 17025 compliant with AABB and A2LA accreditations
- 99.9999% test accuracy and hard copy results upon request
- Price: $99.99
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Trixy on 11/22/2018AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Bought a kit 26th October 2018. Claims results are within 5 days. Still awaiting results over a month later. Sent emails with no response. And there is no phone number to contact them direct. NOT HAPPY. Anxious parents waiting!!!!!!
- Submitted By Aaron Torres on 10/20/2018Everything went without a hitch and it didn’t cost me an arm and a leg to get a court valid proof of paternity. I guess the website could use a bit of work but who cares about that if I’m saving money and getting the job done.
- Submitted By Brenda Phillips on 10/09/2018I like how you can send pretty much anything that has any dna on it and you’ll get the same results as if you sent blood. Paternity depot is also very discrete and I’ll def use them again if I’m ever in a similar jam.
- Submitted By Abigail on 10/02/2018Because of the incorrect results that we received, from a company that claims it’s tests are 99.99% accurate and is tested in local labs and then sent away to Canada, my child has suffered more than 15 of her very first months fatherless. Being a single mum, I struggle financially so was delighted when I saw how affordable this test was. It was only after I purchased the test that I saw the awful reviews. I received the results (after a remarkable amount of time) and saw that they were negative, which was obviously very confusing to me as I knew this to be impossible. My daughters father, then in Canada, was uncontactable after this. When I recently heard his mother came back to England I asked her to carry out a grandparent dna test with a well researched and more expensive company, only to find out that he is in fact my daughters father. We are now left trying to pick up the pieces. Throughout this process I had different queries and complaints which were completely ignored or rudely dealt with. I know they are inexpensive but please, please wait another month, save up a little extra money and find a effective service because this company unapologetically have the potential to ruin lives. If I only stop at least one family from this unnecessary trauma then I will be glad. As I read in another review: AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE.
- Submitted By Laura Williams on 09/05/2017The product was shipped with a prime option, as promised, and I could finally put my husband's mind at ease. I'm a stepmom by the way
- Submitted By Bruce Cunningham on 07/26/2017The test gave me all the info I needed, but be sure to write down your confirmation number, or you'll wait an eternity like I did.
- Submitted By Jack Mason on 06/23/2017I didn't realize there's an extra fee if you want a copy of the resutls delivered to your home!
- Submitted By Earl Jackson on 01/19/2017My disappointment with the results aside, the test did exactly what it's supposed to do.
STK is a company that began as a hobby, only to amass over 750,000 customers since Chris Chenault founded it more than a decade ago. The company features an unlikely combination of electronic equipment and paternity DNA testing. STK is a true example of a multitasking enterprise and you can read all about its paternity DNA test in our review.