Contrary to popular belief, all paternity tests are not the same, nor are the companies offering them. Paternity Depot and EasyDNA are both top-quality DNA testing providers, but one will always be a better choice, depending on your particular needs. Our comparison between Paternity Depot and EasyDNA will provide you with a proper insight into the intricacies of both companies and identify the clear-cut choice for your situation. Just make sure you properly formulate your intention for going into paternity testing and our comprehensive list of facts will do the rest. With the information provided, the final choice will be made much easier and more evident.
- Cutting-edge testing facilities with ISO 17025 certification
- The most affordable relationship DNA testing you can find
- Numerous testing solutions with flexible payment/order plans
- Price: $59.00
- Ultra-modern laboratory with ISO 17025 accreditation status
- Extensive list of DNA tests available for worldwide shipping
- Extraordinary accuracy with express turnaround time available
- Price: $119.00
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Abigail on 10/02/2018Because of the incorrect results that we received, from a company that claims it’s tests are 99.99% accurate and is tested in local labs and then sent away to Canada, my child has suffered more than 15 of her very first months fatherless. Being a single mum, I struggle financially so was delighted when I saw how affordable this test was. It was only after I purchased the test that I saw the awful reviews. I received the results (after a remarkable amount of time) and saw that they were negative, which was obviously very confusing to me as I knew this to be impossible. My daughters father, then in Canada, was uncontactable after this. When I recently heard his mother came back to England I asked her to carry out a grandparent dna test with a well researched and more expensive company, only to find out that he is in fact my daughters father. We are now left trying to pick up the pieces. Throughout this process I had different queries and complaints which were completely ignored or rudely dealt with. I know they are inexpensive but please, please wait another month, save up a little extra money and find a effective service because this company unapologetically have the potential to ruin lives. If I only stop at least one family from this unnecessary trauma then I will be glad. As I read in another review: AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE.
- Submitted By Ana on 09/25/2018I used their service. They told me I needed to send another set of samples but do not reply with the address, nor have the address on the web page or reply to any of the e-mails I've sent. I am very disappointed with their service as I feel I will lose the money I paid. If anyone knows the address where I need to send the samples, I would appreciate to have it. Thanks!
- Submitted By Concerned customer! on 05/20/2018It's wrong firstly that you have to give them one star! Secondly the staff are rude and have no manners what so ever I had the phone hung up on me loads of times , I called every day after the 3-5 day mark took a month to get my paternity results . I know the father of my child was the father and I feel they messed up my results because I kept calling!!! Anyone else had this problem? Get in touch with me id like to compare results ..
- Submitted By Happy Dad on 04/21/2018I took the chance and did it, everything went fine and sure it might come across fairly low budget and cheap but that's exactly what it is, a cheap spit test. You don't need test tubes or special packaging on the consumers end. It is the cheapest I have found for sure even with shipping and all went well and the results were good. As far as accuracy or did they even do anything aside from just write numbers and sent off fake results? I don't know but I would have to believe being a company on the BBB that they would have to be certified and get inspected and they claim to have ISO 17025 certification and for that there is most definitely guidelines and protocols you have to abide by. That being said I would have to think they are legit. I tried to contact these people on the reviews to compare but my email's won't go through to them and they don't have any follow up complaints so I imagine they never found anything wrong. For all of that, you get 5 stars!
- Submitted By Carl Morrison on 08/24/2017Everything went as smoothly as possible. Quick order and delivery time, results in just a couple of days.
- Submitted By Earl Peterson on 08/11/2017The results came quickly alright but they are pretty dificult to understand for me. The little coments help a lot tough so I got it in the end.
- Submitted By Jack Williams on 07/08/2017My god these guys have a lot of tests! I didn't know where to turn once I've stumbled upon their site. I've contacted user support before I ordered a paternity test, and they were more than pleasant and helpful. Thanks guys, great job!
- Submitted By Alex Jones on 06/06/2017They could've dish out the free return shipping.
EasyDNA is the most outspread DNA testing company on the market, with more than 25 offices around the world. This doesn't just enable worldwide shipping but a tailored approach for multiple regions of the world. The variety of tests covers everything from ancestry and paternity up to animal DNA examinations. Read about its complete offer in our EasyDNA review.