Contrary to popular belief, all paternity tests are not the same, nor are the companies offering them. Paternity Depot and EasyDNA are both top-quality DNA testing providers, but one will always be a better choice, depending on your particular needs. Our comparison between Paternity Depot and EasyDNA will provide you with a proper insight into the intricacies of both companies and identify the clear-cut choice for your situation. Just make sure you properly formulate your intention for going into paternity testing and our comprehensive list of facts will do the rest. With the information provided, the final choice will be made much easier and more evident.
- Broadest offer of different testing solutions on the market
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau; approved by the FDA
- Legal and non-legal DNA tests with quick turnaround times
- Price: $139.99
- 16 genetic markers compared during the testing process
- ISO 17025 compliant with AABB and A2LA accreditations
- 99.9999% test accuracy and hard copy results upon request
- Price: $99.99
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Sam Palanikos on 05/28/2018It is so hard to find a company that actually answers the phone when you call, and have qualified (and friendly) enough to give you information. After calling three other company about my questions regarding this particular test, this company was the only one that spent time and effort to walk me through. At the end I purchased a test that was cheaper than i originally expected. I will be back!
- Submitted By Debbie Lyons on 02/09/2018I like this company because they offer a good variety of tests that you can take at your home. The 5 hormone inbalance tests I took gave me a great report on where my levels were at, where they are in a range from low to high, and how that was affecting me. It took a minute to do the actual test and I got my results in 4 days.
- Submitted By Tom Miller on 09/12/2017I didn't know where to look when I first got to the site. We just needed a quick pregnancy test for my girl, and we hit a jackpot! Great site and a great company!
- Submitted By Jane Goldsmith on 08/11/2017Damn! This site is a trasure box! So many tests and not that expensive when you look the other companies.
- Submitted By Laura Williams on 09/05/2017The product was shipped with a prime option, as promised, and I could finally put my husband's mind at ease. I'm a stepmom by the way
- Submitted By Bruce Cunningham on 07/26/2017The test gave me all the info I needed, but be sure to write down your confirmation number, or you'll wait an eternity like I did.
- Submitted By Jack Mason on 06/23/2017I didn't realize there's an extra fee if you want a copy of the resutls delivered to your home!
- Submitted By Earl Jackson on 01/19/2017My disappointment with the results aside, the test did exactly what it's supposed to do.
STK is a company that began as a hobby, only to amass over 750,000 customers since Chris Chenault founded it more than a decade ago. The company features an unlikely combination of electronic equipment and paternity DNA testing. STK is a true example of a multitasking enterprise and you can read all about its paternity DNA test in our review.