Canine DNA testing became the "next great thing," allowing veterinarians, breeders, and proud owners to know everything of the essence for the well-being of their dogs. In our comparison of Live Well Testing and EasyDNA Animal, we clashed two of the best companies out there and their subtle differences will teach you how to adjust the search to best benefit your pet, patient, or litter. So, whether you want to know more about your dog's breed, possible genetic health conditions, ideal size or future physical traits, our Live Well Testing VS EasyDNA Animal comparative layout will teach you exactly what to look for in a dog DNA testing company.
- Broadest offer of different testing solutions on the market
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau; approved by the FDA
- Legal and non-legal DNA tests with quick turnaround times
- Price: $139.99
- 6 different dog testing options for both breeders and owners
- 25 company offices and worldwide test kit shipping options
- 99.99% dog DNA testing accuracy with low error potential
- Price: $79.00
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Lorna M FitzHenry on 03/08/2019Do not use! So many are turning to them as our doctors have become difficult in obtaining the test needed to test for gadolinium. I turned to them as they were the recommended "credible" site for collection and obtaining "accurate " results. I had my MRI in Jan. It was horrible. I knew something was wrong and this was only way to know for sure. Unfortunately the lab put post provacative on the comment section, meaning i put a agent inside or had agent inside me at time of testing , therefore presenting the results to my doctors... I became the joke of the day. If you have a issue , there is no one to take your calls. If you try to message and ask questions on results or findings, they tell you to go to your doctor. If the lab messes up as they did me, they do not want to refund, instead "let me see if we can reverse that for you"... 3 weeks later and after its already been submitted to doctors and ssdi... This is not a credible source. Please just go through mayo clinic!
- Submitted By Bonnie B. on 02/26/2019VERY SLOW TO MAIL TEST KIT AND VERY SLOW TO GET RESULTS. Takes a week to get the test kit, and another week to get the results. EXPECT 2 WEEKS TO GET RESULTS! Not acceptable service.
- Submitted By Sam Palanikos on 05/28/2018It is so hard to find a company that actually answers the phone when you call, and have qualified (and friendly) enough to give you information. After calling three other company about my questions regarding this particular test, this company was the only one that spent time and effort to walk me through. At the end I purchased a test that was cheaper than i originally expected. I will be back!
- Submitted By Debbie Lyons on 02/09/2018I like this company because they offer a good variety of tests that you can take at your home. The 5 hormone inbalance tests I took gave me a great report on where my levels were at, where they are in a range from low to high, and how that was affecting me. It took a minute to do the actual test and I got my results in 4 days.
- Submitted By Melanie on 11/13/2018We have a 1 year old American Staffordshire Terrier named Connor who has had rashes and breakouts and swelling around his paws since he was about 4 months old. Since this all started I have tried the elimination diet to see what was causing him to have such a bad allergic reaction but to no avail. Thought he was allergic to grass, or even dust mites, so after researching allergy tests, easyDNA seemed perfect because it fit our price range and wouldn't require anything like the vet would recommend (steroids, or shaving part of his hair off so they can test spots on his skin, etc). About a week after purchasing the kit it arrived and we swabbed Connor's mouth, sent the test back, and three weeks later received the results that not only is he allergic to peas, halibut, and tuna, but he tested negative for grass allergens and dust mites (thank God!) This test is changing Connor's life for the better, because wouldn't you know it, peas is the fifth ingredient in his dog food. I'm more than thankful for this allergy test that easyDNA offered, if your dog is suffering with allergies get the test! Best money I ever spent on him and I'm just grateful his allergens are something we can control without the use of drugs from the vet. Thank you easyDNA!
- Submitted By Jack Landon on 08/21/2017A really neat way of getting a bulletproof breed certificate for an entire litter.
- Submitted By Klaus Schwartz on 07/15/2017I had some questions regarding the parentage test and the user support talked to me in German language and resolved all my doubts.
- Submitted By Ian Blackmoore on 05/09/2017I only wish the test without the mother was a bit cheaper.
EasyDNA has 25 offices all around the world, meaning it is one of the most widespread DNA testing companies on the market. It provides various dog DNA tests paired with professional user support in your own language. To learn more about the best possible DNA testing solutions for your animal friend, read our EasyDNA Animal review.