Contrary to popular belief, all paternity tests are not the same, nor are the companies offering them. Live Well Testing and EasyDNA are both top-quality DNA testing providers, but one will always be a better choice, depending on your particular needs. Our comparison between Live Well Testing and EasyDNA will provide you with a proper insight into the intricacies of both companies and identify the clear-cut choice for your situation. Just make sure you properly formulate your intention for going into paternity testing and our comprehensive list of facts will do the rest. With the information provided, the final choice will be made much easier and more evident.
- Broadest offer of different testing solutions on the market
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau; approved by the FDA
- Legal and non-legal DNA tests with quick turnaround times
- Price: $139.99
- Ultra-modern laboratory with ISO 17025 accreditation status
- Extensive list of DNA tests available for worldwide shipping
- Extraordinary accuracy with express turnaround time available
- Price: $119.00
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Lorna M FitzHenry on 03/08/2019Do not use! So many are turning to them as our doctors have become difficult in obtaining the test needed to test for gadolinium. I turned to them as they were the recommended "credible" site for collection and obtaining "accurate " results. I had my MRI in Jan. It was horrible. I knew something was wrong and this was only way to know for sure. Unfortunately the lab put post provacative on the comment section, meaning i put a agent inside or had agent inside me at time of testing , therefore presenting the results to my doctors... I became the joke of the day. If you have a issue , there is no one to take your calls. If you try to message and ask questions on results or findings, they tell you to go to your doctor. If the lab messes up as they did me, they do not want to refund, instead "let me see if we can reverse that for you"... 3 weeks later and after its already been submitted to doctors and ssdi... This is not a credible source. Please just go through mayo clinic!
- Submitted By Bonnie B. on 02/26/2019VERY SLOW TO MAIL TEST KIT AND VERY SLOW TO GET RESULTS. Takes a week to get the test kit, and another week to get the results. EXPECT 2 WEEKS TO GET RESULTS! Not acceptable service.
- Submitted By Sam Palanikos on 05/28/2018It is so hard to find a company that actually answers the phone when you call, and have qualified (and friendly) enough to give you information. After calling three other company about my questions regarding this particular test, this company was the only one that spent time and effort to walk me through. At the end I purchased a test that was cheaper than i originally expected. I will be back!
- Submitted By Debbie Lyons on 02/09/2018I like this company because they offer a good variety of tests that you can take at your home. The 5 hormone inbalance tests I took gave me a great report on where my levels were at, where they are in a range from low to high, and how that was affecting me. It took a minute to do the actual test and I got my results in 4 days.
- Submitted By John on 13/02/2019Pathetic. First call was disconnected with no answer. Second call sounded the same with the ringer sounding like it was from some dilapidated dwelling in a Third World country.Upon speaking with the person, they had a British accent, even though I dialed a US number. The person on the call had a hard time understanding English.The process explained to test me and another individual in another country was as convoluted as could be.Whole thing sounds like a SCAM!!!STAY AWAY AND DO NOT TRUST OR USE!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Submitted By Carl Morrison on 08/24/2017Everything went as smoothly as possible. Quick order and delivery time, results in just a couple of days.
- Submitted By Earl Peterson on 08/11/2017The results came quickly alright but they are pretty dificult to understand for me. The little coments help a lot tough so I got it in the end.
- Submitted By Jack Williams on 07/08/2017My god these guys have a lot of tests! I didn't know where to turn once I've stumbled upon their site. I've contacted user support before I ordered a paternity test, and they were more than pleasant and helpful. Thanks guys, great job!
EasyDNA is the most outspread DNA testing company on the market, with more than 25 offices around the world. This doesn't just enable worldwide shipping but a tailored approach for multiple regions of the world. The variety of tests covers everything from ancestry and paternity up to animal DNA examinations. Read about its complete offer in our EasyDNA review.