Live Well Testing VS DDC Veterinary
Canine DNA testing can help you to truly understand your pet. Our Live Well Testing VS DDC Veterinary comparative overview will show you just how much you need to know in order to provide the best care possible for your canine family member. For example, if you have a mixed breed dog, you'll need a company with more detailed race examination. Accurately determined race dictates appropriate nutrition and exercise regimens. It also helps anticipate your dog's natural behavior and so on. That's why consulting our Live Well Testing VS DDC Veterinary comparison should be your first step in determining what dog DNA test you need to get to know your pet better.
- Broadest offer of different testing solutions on the market
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau; approved by the FDA
- Legal and non-legal DNA tests with quick turnaround times
- Price: $139.99
- Wide array of different DNA tests for dogs, cats, birds, and horses
- Robotics technology incorporated into executing every test
- Own laboratory and numerous international quality certificates
- Price: $38.00
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Lorna M FitzHenry on 03/08/2019Do not use! So many are turning to them as our doctors have become difficult in obtaining the test needed to test for gadolinium. I turned to them as they were the recommended "credible" site for collection and obtaining "accurate " results. I had my MRI in Jan. It was horrible. I knew something was wrong and this was only way to know for sure. Unfortunately the lab put post provacative on the comment section, meaning i put a agent inside or had agent inside me at time of testing , therefore presenting the results to my doctors... I became the joke of the day. If you have a issue , there is no one to take your calls. If you try to message and ask questions on results or findings, they tell you to go to your doctor. If the lab messes up as they did me, they do not want to refund, instead "let me see if we can reverse that for you"... 3 weeks later and after its already been submitted to doctors and ssdi... This is not a credible source. Please just go through mayo clinic!
- Submitted By Bonnie B. on 02/26/2019VERY SLOW TO MAIL TEST KIT AND VERY SLOW TO GET RESULTS. Takes a week to get the test kit, and another week to get the results. EXPECT 2 WEEKS TO GET RESULTS! Not acceptable service.
- Submitted By Sam Palanikos on 05/28/2018It is so hard to find a company that actually answers the phone when you call, and have qualified (and friendly) enough to give you information. After calling three other company about my questions regarding this particular test, this company was the only one that spent time and effort to walk me through. At the end I purchased a test that was cheaper than i originally expected. I will be back!
- Submitted By Debbie Lyons on 02/09/2018I like this company because they offer a good variety of tests that you can take at your home. The 5 hormone inbalance tests I took gave me a great report on where my levels were at, where they are in a range from low to high, and how that was affecting me. It took a minute to do the actual test and I got my results in 4 days.
- Submitted By Alicia B on 08/29/2018I have tested both of my German Shepherds using this site. Quick and speedy results!
- Submitted By Caitlin on 07/25/2018For testing our breeding dogs, DDC has been our go to. Amazing service and great staff members!
- Submitted By Tiffany on 11/30/2017I loved how quickly my samples were processed and that I could receive emails! Fantastic!
- Submitted By Sheila Morris on 07/19/2017Ddc just has it all! We are husky breeders and always get a ddc pedigree certificate for every new litter.
Live Well Testing offers an abundance of tests for improving your everyday life. Its three-pronged approach analyzes potential dangers in your body, in your pet's system, and in your environment. Read all about its extensive testing solutions that can help you maintain a healthy lifestyle in this objective Live Well Testing review.