Canine DNA tests are the ultimate tool used by breeders, vets, and owners to properly care for their four-legged friends and patients. Our EasyDNA Animal VS DDC Veterinary comparison will show you what DNA testing can mean for the overall wellness of your dog(s). In order to draw maximum results out of dog DNA examination, you must define the specific variables you want to clarify. Knowing the exact breed of your dog can help in adjusting its nutrition and exercise plan; info on the most common genetic diseases for your dog’s breed can help you take measures in advance, and so on. Whatever you are looking for in a dog DNA test, this comparison between EasyDNA Animal and DDC Veterinary can provide you with the information you need to make the best possible decision.
- 6 different dog testing options for both breeders and owners
- 25 company offices and worldwide test kit shipping options
- 99.99% dog DNA testing accuracy with low error potential
- Price: $79.00
- Wide array of different DNA tests for dogs, cats, birds, and horses
- Robotics technology incorporated into executing every test
- Own laboratory and numerous international quality certificates
- Price: $38.00
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Melanie on 11/13/2018We have a 1 year old American Staffordshire Terrier named Connor who has had rashes and breakouts and swelling around his paws since he was about 4 months old. Since this all started I have tried the elimination diet to see what was causing him to have such a bad allergic reaction but to no avail. Thought he was allergic to grass, or even dust mites, so after researching allergy tests, easyDNA seemed perfect because it fit our price range and wouldn't require anything like the vet would recommend (steroids, or shaving part of his hair off so they can test spots on his skin, etc). About a week after purchasing the kit it arrived and we swabbed Connor's mouth, sent the test back, and three weeks later received the results that not only is he allergic to peas, halibut, and tuna, but he tested negative for grass allergens and dust mites (thank God!) This test is changing Connor's life for the better, because wouldn't you know it, peas is the fifth ingredient in his dog food. I'm more than thankful for this allergy test that easyDNA offered, if your dog is suffering with allergies get the test! Best money I ever spent on him and I'm just grateful his allergens are something we can control without the use of drugs from the vet. Thank you easyDNA!
- Submitted By Jack Landon on 08/21/2017A really neat way of getting a bulletproof breed certificate for an entire litter.
- Submitted By Klaus Schwartz on 07/15/2017I had some questions regarding the parentage test and the user support talked to me in German language and resolved all my doubts.
- Submitted By Ian Blackmoore on 05/09/2017I only wish the test without the mother was a bit cheaper.
- Submitted By Alicia B on 08/29/2018I have tested both of my German Shepherds using this site. Quick and speedy results!
- Submitted By Caitlin on 07/25/2018For testing our breeding dogs, DDC has been our go to. Amazing service and great staff members!
- Submitted By Tiffany on 11/30/2017I loved how quickly my samples were processed and that I could receive emails! Fantastic!
- Submitted By Sheila Morris on 07/19/2017Ddc just has it all! We are husky breeders and always get a ddc pedigree certificate for every new litter.
EasyDNA has 25 offices all around the world, meaning it is one of the most widespread DNA testing companies on the market. It provides various dog DNA tests paired with professional user support in your own language. To learn more about the best possible DNA testing solutions for your animal friend, read our EasyDNA Animal review.