Contrary to popular belief, all paternity tests are not the same, nor are the companies offering them. EasyDNA and STK Paternity Test Kit are both top-quality DNA testing providers, but one will always be a better choice, depending on your particular needs. Our comparison between EasyDNA and STK Paternity Test Kit will provide you with a proper insight into the intricacies of both companies and identify the clear-cut choice for your situation. Just make sure you properly formulate your intention for going into paternity testing and our comprehensive list of facts will do the rest. With the information provided, the final choice will be made much easier and more evident.
- Ultra-modern laboratory with ISO 17025 accreditation status
- Extensive list of DNA tests available for worldwide shipping
- Extraordinary accuracy with express turnaround time available
- Price: $119.00
- 16 genetic markers compared during the testing process
- ISO 17025 compliant with AABB and A2LA accreditations
- 99.9999% test accuracy and hard copy results upon request
- Price: $99.99
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Carl Morrison on 08/24/2017Everything went as smoothly as possible. Quick order and delivery time, results in just a couple of days.
- Submitted By Earl Peterson on 08/11/2017The results came quickly alright but they are pretty dificult to understand for me. The little coments help a lot tough so I got it in the end.
- Submitted By Jack Williams on 07/08/2017My god these guys have a lot of tests! I didn't know where to turn once I've stumbled upon their site. I've contacted user support before I ordered a paternity test, and they were more than pleasant and helpful. Thanks guys, great job!
- Submitted By Alex Jones on 06/06/2017They could've dish out the free return shipping.
- Submitted By Laura Williams on 09/05/2017The product was shipped with a prime option, as promised, and I could finally put my husband's mind at ease. I'm a stepmom by the way
- Submitted By Bruce Cunningham on 07/26/2017The test gave me all the info I needed, but be sure to write down your confirmation number, or you'll wait an eternity like I did.
- Submitted By Jack Mason on 06/23/2017I didn't realize there's an extra fee if you want a copy of the resutls delivered to your home!
- Submitted By Earl Jackson on 01/19/2017My disappointment with the results aside, the test did exactly what it's supposed to do.
EasyDNA is the most outspread DNA testing company on the market, with more than 25 offices around the world. This doesn't just enable worldwide shipping but a tailored approach for multiple regions of the world. The variety of tests covers everything from ancestry and paternity up to animal DNA examinations. Read about its complete offer in our EasyDNA review.