Contrary to popular belief, all paternity tests are not the same, nor are the companies offering them. Paternity Depot and DDC DNA Diagnostics Center are both top-quality DNA testing providers, but one will always be a better choice, depending on your particular needs. Our comparison between Paternity Depot and DDC DNA Diagnostics Center will provide you with a proper insight into the intricacies of both companies and identify the clear-cut choice for your situation. Just make sure you properly formulate your intention for going into paternity testing and our comprehensive list of facts will do the rest. With the information provided, the final choice will be made much easier and more evident.
- Cutting-edge testing facilities with ISO 17025 certification
- The most affordable relationship DNA testing you can find
- Numerous testing solutions with flexible payment/order plans
- Price: $59.00
- Testing protocols incorporate and use robotics technology
- Tests are done twice, evading potential errors/failures
- Free pre-test consultation, excellent support, Ph.D. review
- Price: $199.00
- Shipping:USA, Canada
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Marie on 10/29/2019No communication from them no actual addresses for labs or facility no contact number only email address with no reply save up look for sites that can provide actual addresses and phone numbers you can verify not happy at all worst move ive ever made
- Submitted By Happy Grandma on 04/26/2019The DNA testing kit arrived within 3 days after ordering it online. After Lab received my test kits, it took 7 business days to get the result. There were no problems whatsoever. The test determined that my son is 99.99% father and he is very happy. I am sure this company is legit. My son had a DNA test done 5 years ago with the different company. I compared the old DNA to the new one and his DNA Allele Sizes matched 100%. It proves that the testing was done correctly. The other good thing is that price for the test was very affordable. Thank you, Paternity Depot
- Submitted By Trixy on 11/22/2018AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Bought a kit 26th October 2018. Claims results are within 5 days. Still awaiting results over a month later. Sent emails with no response. And there is no phone number to contact them direct. NOT HAPPY. Anxious parents waiting!!!!!!
- Submitted By Aaron Torres on 10/20/2018Everything went without a hitch and it didn’t cost me an arm and a leg to get a court valid proof of paternity. I guess the website could use a bit of work but who cares about that if I’m saving money and getting the job done.
- Submitted By Eden on 12/03/2019I am very satisfied with the customer service i got. My sales rep Michelle Sexton was very professional and helped me out alot. Rating her customer service at 100% and beyond thank you
- Submitted By Nabi on 10/22/2019One of the most corrupted companies I have ever seen. They are very happily taking your money in a minute, promise you to do the job within couple of days and then will totally forget about you. You will be calling them and they will not even answer your call. I would definitely not recommend anyone to do the DNA test with these guys.
- Submitted By tori maricelli on 09/10/2019I talked to service rep Michelle Sexton and she was great and helped me through the whole process. I did not do a conventional test on one of the subjects. DNA was collected off an item that belonged to one of the parties. All of customer service agents were great and showed me compassion and caring. All went well except one little hiccup which was that one of the lab techs gave me the wrong day on when results would be in. A manager got in touch with me and explained the mix up and apologized profusely. I paid extra to have the test kit sent over night and they paid for me to ship back over night which was fantastic. I had to pay a little extra for testing due to the one sample being taken from an item other than cheek swab. All in all I was satisfied and would recommend and although I hope I NEVER have to do this again, I would use this lab. I would also recommend shipping and receiving OVER NIGHT mail. It was well worth the money and peace of mind we now have. God bless
- Submitted By Lori Braun on 04/16/2019This place is horrible. Unprofessional at best. Toying with peoples lives... their emotional state is just down right unacceptable. They promise results and do not follow through. Not once but twice. We still do not have our results as of today. They dont answer the phone, let alone return calls. Leave you on hold for hours. I should have read the reviews first, but seeing how this is supposed to be the best, I didn't. And my/our families are paying for it. I will be contacting the BBB as well. I want what they have done on record. I also posted a review on their site and it was deleted this morning. This place is a joke.
DDC is a state-of-the-art DNA testing company with world-renowned experts at the helm. Accuracy is guaranteed by the new age robotics technology incorporated in its labs. Every test is done twice and can be used in court as a legal document. Alongside standard relationship DNA tests, DDC also offers ancestry, animal, and forensic DNA testing.