Contrary to popular belief, all paternity tests are not the same, nor are the companies offering them. Paternity Depot and DDC DNA Diagnostics Center are both top-quality DNA testing providers, but one will always be a better choice, depending on your particular needs. Our comparison between Paternity Depot and DDC DNA Diagnostics Center will provide you with a proper insight into the intricacies of both companies and identify the clear-cut choice for your situation. Just make sure you properly formulate your intention for going into paternity testing and our comprehensive list of facts will do the rest. With the information provided, the final choice will be made much easier and more evident.
- Cutting-edge testing facilities with ISO 17025 certification
- The most affordable relationship DNA testing you can find
- Numerous testing solutions with flexible payment/order plans
- Price: $59.00
- Testing protocols incorporate and use robotics technology
- Tests are done twice, evading potential errors/failures
- Free pre-test consultation, excellent support, Ph.D. review
- Price: $199.00
- Shipping:USA, Canada
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Concerned customer! on 05/20/2018It's wrong firstly that you have to give them one star! Secondly the staff are rude and have no manners what so ever I had the phone hung up on me loads of times , I called every day after the 3-5 day mark took a month to get my paternity results . I know the father of my child was the father and I feel they messed up my results because I kept calling!!! Anyone else had this problem? Get in touch with me id like to compare results ..
- Submitted By Happy Dad on 04/21/2018I took the chance and did it, everything went fine and sure it might come across fairly low budget and cheap but that's exactly what it is, a cheap spit test. You don't need test tubes or special packaging on the consumers end. It is the cheapest I have found for sure even with shipping and all went well and the results were good. As far as accuracy or did they even do anything aside from just write numbers and sent off fake results? I don't know but I would have to believe being a company on the BBB that they would have to be certified and get inspected and they claim to have ISO 17025 certification and for that there is most definitely guidelines and protocols you have to abide by. That being said I would have to think they are legit. I tried to contact these people on the reviews to compare but my email's won't go through to them and they don't have any follow up complaints so I imagine they never found anything wrong. For all of that, you get 5 stars!
- Submitted By Emotionally Scarred dad on 03/08/2018Got a test done to remove doubt about an affair I knew about. The test confirmed my suspicions that the child was not mine, but it took me over a year to tell the child's mother (now my ex). After discussing it, we agreed to do another test, pay more money and make sure it was a local and well respected testing company. Surprisingly the results came back the complete opposite, I was in fact the father! I cannot tell you how awful it is to get results that are flat out wrong, from a company stating they take this as seriously as we all know it is. Avoid this company like the plague! They only care about making money and don't have any concern for the lives they could potentially ruin in the process.
- Submitted By Laura Cummings on 07/29/2017Paternity depot is a blessing for anyones wallet. I did my homework and they gave me the lowest prices out of all companies I've seen so far.
- Submitted By Latonya Waterman on 05/05/2018Excellent Service. My fiancee had concerns of whether his oldest daughter was his. We dad father-child and let's just say I have four sons and now loving my two stepdaughters. Thanks DDC for your excellent services.
- Submitted By Susy day on 04/14/2018My deceased ex husband had a woman say he was her daughters father for 37 years. The daughter had a test done using his and her blood test came back (0) not his. Both of my kids are relieved and his family just thought for sure was his daughter. Well not his thank you Jesus now maybe the daughter of the woman’s can finally find the real father after all of the years . Good luck your going to need it .
- Submitted By Caro on 03/28/2018Horrible service. I wrote a review on their page and they deleted it. I paid for fast 2 day service and its been 1 week and still waiting on Results.
- Submitted By Constance on 03/22/2018I live in NY and bought their paquet from Walgreens. Opened the paquet nothing inside. Called them then they explain that in NY DNA test have to be authorized by a doctor. They proposed to send a new kit to the person with whom I was going to do the test because the person lives in a different state. I paid for everything thing in advance (lab test and the new kits they were supposed to send). More than 3 weeks later, the person haven’t received anything. I called to make sure the name and address were good and if they can give me a tracking number. The person’s information were good but the company couldn’t give me any tracking number or something to prove to me that they sent the kits to him. Called back to cancel everything, they said they will give me back a refund, almost 2 weeks now still nothing.
DDC is a state-of-the-art DNA testing company with world-renowned experts at the helm. Accuracy is guaranteed by the new age robotics technology incorporated in its labs. Every test is done twice and can be used in court as a legal document. Alongside standard relationship DNA tests, DDC also offers ancestry, animal, and forensic DNA testing.