Contrary to popular belief, all paternity tests are not the same, nor are the companies offering them. Paternity Depot and DDC DNA Diagnostics Center are both top-quality DNA testing providers, but one will always be a better choice, depending on your particular needs. Our comparison between Paternity Depot and DDC DNA Diagnostics Center will provide you with a proper insight into the intricacies of both companies and identify the clear-cut choice for your situation. Just make sure you properly formulate your intention for going into paternity testing and our comprehensive list of facts will do the rest. With the information provided, the final choice will be made much easier and more evident.
- Cutting-edge testing facilities with ISO 17025 certification
- The most affordable relationship DNA testing you can find
- Numerous testing solutions with flexible payment/order plans
- Price: $59.00
- Testing protocols incorporate and use robotics technology
- Tests are done twice, evading potential errors/failures
- Free pre-test consultation, excellent support, Ph.D. review
- Price: $199.00
- Shipping:USA, Canada
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Happy Grandma on 04/26/2019The DNA testing kit arrived within 3 days after ordering it online. After Lab received my test kits, it took 7 business days to get the result. There were no problems whatsoever. The test determined that my son is 99.99% father and he is very happy. I am sure this company is legit. My son had a DNA test done 5 years ago with the different company. I compared the old DNA to the new one and his DNA Allele Sizes matched 100%. It proves that the testing was done correctly. The other good thing is that price for the test was very affordable. Thank you, Paternity Depot
- Submitted By Trixy on 11/22/2018AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Bought a kit 26th October 2018. Claims results are within 5 days. Still awaiting results over a month later. Sent emails with no response. And there is no phone number to contact them direct. NOT HAPPY. Anxious parents waiting!!!!!!
- Submitted By Aaron Torres on 10/20/2018Everything went without a hitch and it didn’t cost me an arm and a leg to get a court valid proof of paternity. I guess the website could use a bit of work but who cares about that if I’m saving money and getting the job done.
- Submitted By Brenda Phillips on 10/09/2018I like how you can send pretty much anything that has any dna on it and you’ll get the same results as if you sent blood. Paternity depot is also very discrete and I’ll def use them again if I’m ever in a similar jam.
- Submitted By Lori Braun on 04/16/2019This place is horrible. Unprofessional at best. Toying with peoples lives... their emotional state is just down right unacceptable. They promise results and do not follow through. Not once but twice. We still do not have our results as of today. They dont answer the phone, let alone return calls. Leave you on hold for hours. I should have read the reviews first, but seeing how this is supposed to be the best, I didn't. And my/our families are paying for it. I will be contacting the BBB as well. I want what they have done on record. I also posted a review on their site and it was deleted this morning. This place is a joke.
- Submitted By Anna on 03/31/2019HORRIBLE service. Keep getting the run around on our test results. Paid for results in two days and its a week now and they keep making excuses as to why its not done. DO NOT USE this company!! They don't even deserve one star. Their collector filled out everything and did the swabs and they are still giving us a hard time getting results. No one ever picks up the phone, on hold for hours then the system hangs up on you.
- Submitted By Savannah Calhoun 01/18/2019This is the worst experience! I decided to get a paternity test with a guy who can be my dad. We sent them off November 27. Two weeks later I had not received any email. I called and they said my samples were received and I would know my results the next day. They required a reswab. I sent the email requiring a new test. I did not receive it until I called after over a week. I finally received it and sent it back the 27th of December. I did not receive a email so I called and was told they hadn't received them and to call USPS. After waiting on the phone with USPS for 2 hours I found out they received my samples the 28th. I called again and it was confirmed. Here I am on Friday with no results in sight. Hold time is so long!
- Submitted By Suki on 10/04/2018Worst company to deal with ever. Purchased the kit from Walgreens, and sent out the envelope to the facility. I got an email to get in touch with them, i did and they advised for a reswab. Two weeks have passed and i still have not received anything in the mail. I called and they said it usually takes from 3 to 4 weeks to get the new kit... 3 to 4 damn weeks to get a package in the united states. Most horrible company and a experience i have ever dealt with. I do not recommend this company to anyone.
DDC is a state-of-the-art DNA testing company with world-renowned experts at the helm. Accuracy is guaranteed by the new age robotics technology incorporated in its labs. Every test is done twice and can be used in court as a legal document. Alongside standard relationship DNA tests, DDC also offers ancestry, animal, and forensic DNA testing.