If you would like to explore your genetic health and wellness, as well as other traits influenced by your DNA, you may want to know whether New Life Genetics or Orig3n is a more suitable choice for you. While they are both good companies with stellar reputations, they do not offer the same tests or health reports. When choosing a DNA testing company, it is important to clearly define what you are looking for and choose accordingly. In the table below, you can compare these two DNA testing providers, viewing their offers side by side. This can help you easily and quickly decide whether New Life Genetics or Orig3n meets your expectations and delivers the data you are interested in.
- State-of-the-art laboratory with ISO17025 certification
- Interdisciplinary team of highly skilled scientists
- Excellent variety of DNA tests with very precise results
- Guaranteed anonymity & a full 30-day money-back guarantee
- Price: $137.00
- Unique portfolio of progressive and highly accurate DNA tests
- State-of-the-art testing facilities and highly professional staff
- Constant research on treating rare and obscure genetic diseases
- Price: $29.00
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Marzena Chojnacka on 12/16/2018I was waiting for my DNA test for acne. I was hoping this could really help my skin. Results supposed arrive within 3 weeks. When I started contacting the company after nearly 2 months I was told that my genes cost them 5 times more than what I paid and they won't finish my test. I've never got results. Very disappointing.
- Submitted By Ryan Baker on 08/21/2017The test was awesome! I knew I had the warrior gene!
- Submitted By Janet Evans on 07/14/2017I had so many questions when I first laid eyes on their site but the live chat was really handy and the support people really knew their stuff.
- Submitted By Gerald Ward on 07/09/2017The kit was here in just 2 days and the shipping was completely free!
- Submitted By MARIA McDavid on 10/11/2019Been 6 weeks no results not even an email.
- Submitted By Jan on 06/01/2019I purchased a test through the Noom app. That was February of this year (2019) but I took a bit before swabbing and submitting, about 6 weeks. But since I downloaded the app for my phone, scanned the CPU from my kit and mailed it, I have yet to hear anything from this company. It is now the beginning of June. So, submitted about over 2 months ago and I have nothing to show for it except a charge on my credit card. Not happy. If I could give no stars I would.
- Submitted By Sam on 02/23/2019I ordered the Noom Weight loss DNA test on November 7, 2018. It arrived quickly. I sent my swab in the mail two weeks later. They never received it at the lab, so when I sent an email to inquire about it they simply sent me a new one. I did the new swab and sent it within the week that time. I got an email January 4 that they received it, and then another on the 7 that they started processing it. So at this point I had already spent two months just trying to get them the sample... They say it takes them 4-6 weeks to process, so at 5 1/2 weeks I wrote asking where my sample was at in the process. I got the same email described below by a few fellow reviewers from Phyllis Francis on Feb 15. It seems like a blanket response they send to everyone. Regardless, I still have not heard back from the “lab” what the holdup is. I wrote again today because it has been more than 6 weeks since they received the sample and I have not gotten an update. Will report back as this continues to develop. But overall customer service is terrible.
- Submitted By Kendall on 02/06/2019I purchased two tests in late November and sent them to Orig3ns on November 30. The following week I received confirmations that they had received both tests and I would have my reports in about 4 weeks.After 5 weeks I followed up by email and was told by Phyllis Francis:"Thank you for reaching out. We wanted to let you know that we appreciate your patience. Our lab team has generated a partial report and are still working on the last few genes. I do apologize you have not yet received your results. We do our best to deliver results in 4 to 6 weeks but sometimes experience delays due to the number of swabs we're processing and the quality of the sample we receive. I have noted both your swabs for the lab to determine the cause for delay.Each individual is unique and some DNA is also harder to extract than others but we always make multiple attempts and may need to mail you a new swab free of charge. If this is the case we will follow-up to confirm your mailing address."Two weeks later no results so I followed up again. Phyllis' response: "I do apologize, I am still waiting to hear back from the lab. Additionally, I refunded your order due to the delay"I asked if I should still expect my results and she said yes.Two weeks later, still no results. It has now been 8 weeks since they were received and 4 weeks since I was told they were almost done. I followed up with an inquiry and Phyllis response was:"The lab is a bit backed up but still running your samples. I do not have an ETA."So if you are truly interested in receiving results, don't waste your money on this company. I am now suspicious about what they are really doing with my DNA.
New Life Genetics is a young European DNA testing company launched in 2014. The main idea behind its business model is to "unlock" the secrets of the human genome, allowing mankind to solve some of the most pressing medical mysteries and problems of our time. Until that happens, read our in-depth New Life Genetics review to see how it can improve your life.