If you would like to explore your genetic health and wellness, as well as other traits influenced by your DNA, you may want to know whether Helix or New Life Genetics is a more suitable choice for you. While they are both good companies with stellar reputations, they do not offer the same tests or health reports. When choosing a DNA testing company, it is important to clearly define what you are looking for and choose accordingly. In the table below, you can compare these two DNA testing providers, viewing their offers side by side. This can help you easily and quickly decide whether Helix or New Life Genetics meets your expectations and delivers the data you are interested in.
- Processing laboratories with CLIA & CAP accreditations
- Impressive variety of different DNA testing solutions
- Experienced team of scientists and genetic advisors
- Price: $59.99
- State-of-the-art laboratory with ISO17025 certification
- Interdisciplinary team of highly skilled scientists
- Excellent variety of DNA tests with very precise results
- Guaranteed anonymity & a full 30-day money-back guarantee
- Price: $137.00
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By mae on 04/23/2019I am not satisfied with my results at all , it was just a waist of money . I am mixed my mother is Mediterranean , and her mother my (grandmother ) is European such as German( the last name is pitzenbarger) , Norwegian , French . My father is African American and Native American (Choctaw) ancestry his mother looks very mixed . My results that I received were 49% western Africa , Northwestern Europe 18%, Northeastern Europe 10%, Southwestern Europe 10% ,Eastern Africa 4% , Eastern Europe 2% , Italy & Southern Europe 2%. yes, I know my results show that I am Black, white , and some Mediterranean that something I already knew , I really wanted to know exactly what am I. Know I have to do some research and do some more digging . I am not happy with Helix and / or with Geno 2.o .
- Submitted By Kevin on 02/27/2019Very disappointed to find out that the Helix test for Geno 2.0 does not transfer to Family Tree DNA. I can see nothing on their site that would indicate that you will get any SNP results like the old version of the data from Geno 2.30
- Submitted By Kevin Ngo 01/15/2019waste of money, doesn't tell you much that you already know
- Submitted By Brenda Rash on 01/07/2019Rip off!! Paid $165.00 for the kit. They ask health questions. Told me I would have to buy extra to get results. They would not do my dna. Ask for money back, the deducted 10.00 for shipping. I think it’s a scam!! I give it zero stars!
- Submitted By Marzena Chojnacka on 12/16/2018I was waiting for my DNA test for acne. I was hoping this could really help my skin. Results supposed arrive within 3 weeks. When I started contacting the company after nearly 2 months I was told that my genes cost them 5 times more than what I paid and they won't finish my test. I've never got results. Very disappointing.
- Submitted By Ryan Baker on 08/21/2017The test was awesome! I knew I had the warrior gene!
- Submitted By Janet Evans on 07/14/2017I had so many questions when I first laid eyes on their site but the live chat was really handy and the support people really knew their stuff.
- Submitted By Gerald Ward on 07/09/2017The kit was here in just 2 days and the shipping was completely free!
New Life Genetics is a young European DNA testing company launched in 2014. The main idea behind its business model is to "unlock" the secrets of the human genome, allowing mankind to solve some of the most pressing medical mysteries and problems of our time. Until that happens, read our in-depth New Life Genetics review to see how it can improve your life.