Live Well Testing VS Wisdom Panel
Canine DNA tests are the ultimate tool used by breeders, vets, and owners to properly care for their four-legged friends and patients. Our Live Well Testing VS Wisdom Panel comparison will show you what DNA testing can mean for the overall wellness of your dog(s). In order to draw maximum results out of dog DNA examination, you must define the specific variables you want to clarify. Knowing the exact breed of your dog can help in adjusting its nutrition and exercise plan; info on the most common genetic diseases for your dog’s breed can help you take measures in advance, and so on. Whatever you are looking for in a dog DNA test, this comparison between Live Well Testing and Wisdom Panel can provide you with the information you need to make the best possible decision.
- Broadest offer of different testing solutions on the market
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau; approved by the FDA
- Legal and non-legal DNA tests with quick turnaround times
- Price: $139.99
- Canine breed identification test covers over 250 breeds
- Wisdom Health Test checks for 150+ potential health risks
- Affordable testing, free shipping, satisfaction guarantee
- Price: $84.99
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Lorna M FitzHenry on 03/08/2019Do not use! So many are turning to them as our doctors have become difficult in obtaining the test needed to test for gadolinium. I turned to them as they were the recommended "credible" site for collection and obtaining "accurate " results. I had my MRI in Jan. It was horrible. I knew something was wrong and this was only way to know for sure. Unfortunately the lab put post provacative on the comment section, meaning i put a agent inside or had agent inside me at time of testing , therefore presenting the results to my doctors... I became the joke of the day. If you have a issue , there is no one to take your calls. If you try to message and ask questions on results or findings, they tell you to go to your doctor. If the lab messes up as they did me, they do not want to refund, instead "let me see if we can reverse that for you"... 3 weeks later and after its already been submitted to doctors and ssdi... This is not a credible source. Please just go through mayo clinic!
- Submitted By Bonnie B. on 02/26/2019VERY SLOW TO MAIL TEST KIT AND VERY SLOW TO GET RESULTS. Takes a week to get the test kit, and another week to get the results. EXPECT 2 WEEKS TO GET RESULTS! Not acceptable service.
- Submitted By Sam Palanikos on 05/28/2018It is so hard to find a company that actually answers the phone when you call, and have qualified (and friendly) enough to give you information. After calling three other company about my questions regarding this particular test, this company was the only one that spent time and effort to walk me through. At the end I purchased a test that was cheaper than i originally expected. I will be back!
- Submitted By Debbie Lyons on 02/09/2018I like this company because they offer a good variety of tests that you can take at your home. The 5 hormone inbalance tests I took gave me a great report on where my levels were at, where they are in a range from low to high, and how that was affecting me. It took a minute to do the actual test and I got my results in 4 days.
- Submitted By Mike Irving on 12/16/2017The swapping was really easy to do and the results finally showed me what I wanted to know for a long time, the wolf ancestry on my dog.
- Submitted By Ella Green on 11/22/2017I just wish the test had more genetic diseases included without having to order the health test.
- Submitted By Joan Lively on 07/20/2017I didn't know Mars did doggy dna tests, but I guess they can afford it. They gave me all the info on my golden retriever, with all possible illnesses and everything.
- Submitted By Marc Justin on 06/17/2017I did the wisdom panel, but I'd also like the option of putting my mixed-breed through a more serious and detailed test, which wasn't an option.
Wisdom Panel is the business unit of Mars, Incorporated, one of the 6 biggest private companies in the world. With over 1 million performed tests, multiple international partnerships, and the biggest database on the market, Wisdom Panel makes a solid choice for breeders, vets, and proud owners. Read this Wisdom Panel review for more information.