EasyDNA Animal VS Wisdom Panel
Canine DNA testing can help you to truly understand your pet. Our EasyDNA Animal VS Wisdom Panel comparative overview will show you just how much you need to know in order to provide the best care possible for your canine family member. For example, if you have a mixed breed dog, you'll need a company with more detailed race examination. Accurately determined race dictates appropriate nutrition and exercise regimens. It also helps anticipate your dog's natural behavior and so on. That's why consulting our EasyDNA Animal VS Wisdom Panel comparison should be your first step in determining what dog DNA test you need to get to know your pet better.
- 6 different dog testing options for both breeders and owners
- 25 company offices and worldwide test kit shipping options
- 99.99% dog DNA testing accuracy with low error potential
- Price: $79.00
- Canine breed identification test covers over 250 breeds
- Wisdom Health Test checks for 150+ potential health risks
- Affordable testing, free shipping, satisfaction guarantee
- Price: $84.99
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Melanie on 11/13/2018We have a 1 year old American Staffordshire Terrier named Connor who has had rashes and breakouts and swelling around his paws since he was about 4 months old. Since this all started I have tried the elimination diet to see what was causing him to have such a bad allergic reaction but to no avail. Thought he was allergic to grass, or even dust mites, so after researching allergy tests, easyDNA seemed perfect because it fit our price range and wouldn't require anything like the vet would recommend (steroids, or shaving part of his hair off so they can test spots on his skin, etc). About a week after purchasing the kit it arrived and we swabbed Connor's mouth, sent the test back, and three weeks later received the results that not only is he allergic to peas, halibut, and tuna, but he tested negative for grass allergens and dust mites (thank God!) This test is changing Connor's life for the better, because wouldn't you know it, peas is the fifth ingredient in his dog food. I'm more than thankful for this allergy test that easyDNA offered, if your dog is suffering with allergies get the test! Best money I ever spent on him and I'm just grateful his allergens are something we can control without the use of drugs from the vet. Thank you easyDNA!
- Submitted By Jack Landon on 08/21/2017A really neat way of getting a bulletproof breed certificate for an entire litter.
- Submitted By Klaus Schwartz on 07/15/2017I had some questions regarding the parentage test and the user support talked to me in German language and resolved all my doubts.
- Submitted By Ian Blackmoore on 05/09/2017I only wish the test without the mother was a bit cheaper.
- Submitted By Mike Irving on 12/16/2017The swapping was really easy to do and the results finally showed me what I wanted to know for a long time, the wolf ancestry on my dog.
- Submitted By Ella Green on 11/22/2017I just wish the test had more genetic diseases included without having to order the health test.
- Submitted By Joan Lively on 07/20/2017I didn't know Mars did doggy dna tests, but I guess they can afford it. They gave me all the info on my golden retriever, with all possible illnesses and everything.
- Submitted By Marc Justin on 06/17/2017I did the wisdom panel, but I'd also like the option of putting my mixed-breed through a more serious and detailed test, which wasn't an option.
Wisdom Panel is the business unit of Mars, Incorporated, one of the 6 biggest private companies in the world. With over 1 million performed tests, multiple international partnerships, and the biggest database on the market, Wisdom Panel makes a solid choice for breeders, vets, and proud owners. Read this Wisdom Panel review for more information.