Our EasyDNA Animal VS Embark comparison will show you what to look for when choosing the best DNA testing company. You'll see just how different two companies can be, each excelling in some areas while lacking in others. Ordering 5 tests simultaneously would definitely take any uncertainty out of the equation, but that's like firing a cannon at a mosquito. If you know exactly what to look for, one test should be more than enough to provide all the necessary answers. That choosing process starts with our detailed comparison of EasyDNA Animal and Embark.
- 6 different dog testing options for both breeders and owners
- 25 company offices and worldwide test kit shipping options
- 99.99% dog DNA testing accuracy with low error potential
- Price: $79.00
- Cutting-edge testing technology and dog-approved laboratory
- Detailed test with over 256 quadrillion genetic combinations
- Membership with Cornell University of Veterinary Medicine
- Price: $179.00
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jack Landon on 08/21/2017A really neat way of getting a bulletproof breed certificate for an entire litter.
- Submitted By Klaus Schwartz on 07/15/2017I had some questions regarding the parentage test and the user support talked to me in German language and resolved all my doubts.
- Submitted By Ian Blackmoore on 05/09/2017I only wish the test without the mother was a bit cheaper.
- Submitted By Craig Dawkins on 04/03/2017The kit arrived in 2 days, the results were also super fast and they pretty much confirmed my initial thoughts.
- Submitted By Rosemary Trombley on 12/24/2017Not impressed, too many errors
- Submitted By Maria Aniston on 12/20/2017super satisfied with the service! Now we know that my little cupcake part Golden retriever part German Shepherd.
- Submitted By Josh Keenan on 08/15/2017Embark is the best! They showed me grandparents of my little guy and told me he's in risk to get some nasty condition, so we started vet treatments right away.
- Submitted By Alexandra Jackson on 08/11/2017My little snowball is reaching his doggy old age and i did the Embark test to see if he's in risk of some illnesses. Luckily it's just little too heavy for its own good, but we'll work on that. Great service and a really doggy friendly experience.
Embark is a successful startup, coming from two brother scientists who dedicated their lives to studying the genetic background of dog illnesses and traits. Its comprehensive dog DNA test covers breed breakdown, ancestry overview, health reports, professional nutritional recommendations, and much more. Read the complete story here.