Contrary to popular belief, all paternity tests are not the same, nor are the companies offering them. DDC DNA Diagnostics Center and STK Paternity Test Kit are both top-quality DNA testing providers, but one will always be a better choice, depending on your particular needs. Our comparison between DDC DNA Diagnostics Center and STK Paternity Test Kit will provide you with a proper insight into the intricacies of both companies and identify the clear-cut choice for your situation. Just make sure you properly formulate your intention for going into paternity testing and our comprehensive list of facts will do the rest. With the information provided, the final choice will be made much easier and more evident.
- Testing protocols incorporate and use robotics technology
- Tests are done twice, evading potential errors/failures
- Free pre-test consultation, excellent support, Ph.D. review
- Price: $199.00
- Shipping:USA, Canada
- 16 genetic markers compared during the testing process
- ISO 17025 compliant with AABB and A2LA accreditations
- 99.9999% test accuracy and hard copy results upon request
- Price: $99.99
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Grandma on 02/10/2019Just found out a DNA test was done on my grandson without his mothers permission which my grandson has my daughters maiden name. On the DNA test my grandson has his daddy's last name. I just do not see where this is legal. My daughter did not know anything about a paternity test. My grandson's Birth Cert. and SS Card both have my daughters maiden name.
- Submitted By Savannah Calhoun 01/18/2019This is the worst experience! I decided to get a paternity test with a guy who can be my dad. We sent them off November 27. Two weeks later I had not received any email. I called and they said my samples were received and I would know my results the next day. They required a reswab. I sent the email requiring a new test. I did not receive it until I called after over a week. I finally received it and sent it back the 27th of December. I did not receive a email so I called and was told they hadn't received them and to call USPS. After waiting on the phone with USPS for 2 hours I found out they received my samples the 28th. I called again and it was confirmed. Here I am on Friday with no results in sight. Hold time is so long!
- Submitted By Suki on 10/04/2018Worst company to deal with ever. Purchased the kit from Walgreens, and sent out the envelope to the facility. I got an email to get in touch with them, i did and they advised for a reswab. Two weeks have passed and i still have not received anything in the mail. I called and they said it usually takes from 3 to 4 weeks to get the new kit... 3 to 4 damn weeks to get a package in the united states. Most horrible company and a experience i have ever dealt with. I do not recommend this company to anyone.
- Submitted By Latonya Waterman on 05/05/2018Excellent Service. My fiancee had concerns of whether his oldest daughter was his. We dad father-child and let's just say I have four sons and now loving my two stepdaughters. Thanks DDC for your excellent services.
- Submitted By Laura Williams on 09/05/2017The product was shipped with a prime option, as promised, and I could finally put my husband's mind at ease. I'm a stepmom by the way
- Submitted By Bruce Cunningham on 07/26/2017The test gave me all the info I needed, but be sure to write down your confirmation number, or you'll wait an eternity like I did.
- Submitted By Jack Mason on 06/23/2017I didn't realize there's an extra fee if you want a copy of the resutls delivered to your home!
- Submitted By Earl Jackson on 01/19/2017My disappointment with the results aside, the test did exactly what it's supposed to do.
DDC is a state-of-the-art DNA testing company with world-renowned experts at the helm. Accuracy is guaranteed by the new age robotics technology incorporated in its labs. Every test is done twice and can be used in court as a legal document. Alongside standard relationship DNA tests, DDC also offers ancestry, animal, and forensic DNA testing.