Contrary to popular belief, all paternity tests are not the same, nor are the companies offering them. DDC DNA Diagnostics Center and STK Paternity Test Kit are both top-quality DNA testing providers, but one will always be a better choice, depending on your particular needs. Our comparison between DDC DNA Diagnostics Center and STK Paternity Test Kit will provide you with a proper insight into the intricacies of both companies and identify the clear-cut choice for your situation. Just make sure you properly formulate your intention for going into paternity testing and our comprehensive list of facts will do the rest. With the information provided, the final choice will be made much easier and more evident.
- Testing protocols incorporate and use robotics technology
- Tests are done twice, evading potential errors/failures
- Free pre-test consultation, excellent support, Ph.D. review
- Price: $199.00
- Shipping:USA, Canada
- 16 genetic markers compared during the testing process
- ISO 17025 compliant with AABB and A2LA accreditations
- 99.9999% test accuracy and hard copy results upon request
- Price: $99.99
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Suki on 10/04/2018Worst company to deal with ever. Purchased the kit from Walgreens, and sent out the envelope to the facility. I got an email to get in touch with them, i did and they advised for a reswab. Two weeks have passed and i still have not received anything in the mail. I called and they said it usually takes from 3 to 4 weeks to get the new kit... 3 to 4 damn weeks to get a package in the united states. Most horrible company and a experience i have ever dealt with. I do not recommend this company to anyone.
- Submitted By Latonya Waterman on 05/05/2018Excellent Service. My fiancee had concerns of whether his oldest daughter was his. We dad father-child and let's just say I have four sons and now loving my two stepdaughters. Thanks DDC for your excellent services.
- Submitted By Susy day on 04/14/2018My deceased ex husband had a woman say he was her daughters father for 37 years. The daughter had a test done using his and her blood test came back (0) not his. Both of my kids are relieved and his family just thought for sure was his daughter. Well not his thank you Jesus now maybe the daughter of the woman’s can finally find the real father after all of the years . Good luck your going to need it .
- Submitted By Caro on 03/28/2018Horrible service. I wrote a review on their page and they deleted it. I paid for fast 2 day service and its been 1 week and still waiting on Results.
- Submitted By Laura Williams on 09/05/2017The product was shipped with a prime option, as promised, and I could finally put my husband's mind at ease. I'm a stepmom by the way
- Submitted By Bruce Cunningham on 07/26/2017The test gave me all the info I needed, but be sure to write down your confirmation number, or you'll wait an eternity like I did.
- Submitted By Jack Mason on 06/23/2017I didn't realize there's an extra fee if you want a copy of the resutls delivered to your home!
- Submitted By Earl Jackson on 01/19/2017My disappointment with the results aside, the test did exactly what it's supposed to do.
DDC is a state-of-the-art DNA testing company with world-renowned experts at the helm. Accuracy is guaranteed by the new age robotics technology incorporated in its labs. Every test is done twice and can be used in court as a legal document. Alongside standard relationship DNA tests, DDC also offers ancestry, animal, and forensic DNA testing.