There are many steps to take with ancestry DNA testing before pressing that "order" button. The most important one is realizing what company offers the best service to meet your expectations. Our comparison of AncestryDNA and EasyDNA will demonstrate the main differences between the companies but also teach you how to match your needs with the right provider. Do you want more relatives found or a more accurate ancestry profile? Are you interested in identifying the first human to bear your DNA or in the migration patterns of your ancestors? Answers to these and similar questions can help you make the right choice.
- More than 700,000 DNA markers checked for optimal precision
- Search for potential matches among 7 million DNA signatures
- Download your raw DNA data file to use with other companies
- Price: $99.00
- Shipping:35 Countries
- Ultra-modern laboratory with ISO 17025 accreditation status
- Extensive list of DNA tests available for worldwide shipping
- Extraordinary accuracy with express turnaround time available
- Price: $119.00
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Sofia on 19/02/2019I have been really disappointed with my results!!!! I am 100% sure I am half Russian and half Italian but the results showed that I am 0% Russian an 27% Italian. Even my Native American results (which were 1%) were higher than Russian! I can not believe it, because my mums side is fully Russian. I hope the company will improve in the future.
- Submitted By Abigail Hunt on 10/15/2018After testing with Family Tree DNA, my husband and I decided to expand our list of relatives and explore the database offered by Ancestry. We found so many new relatives, some of which were located in Europe, out of all places. If you’re adamant about researching your genetic past in-depth, doing a single test is not enough, not by a long shot. Ancestry gave us much more information than FTDNA, but we still have to do the 23andMe test and check their database as well.
- Submitted By Roy Fisher on 09/13/2018Ancestry definitely has the best geographical coverage and can tell you the most about your ancient relatives and overall genetic background. On top of that, it’s also great for family genealogists like myself since it gave me access to soooo many old documents I almost started crying when I thought of the time wasted elsewhere.
- Submitted By Roger Wallen on 08/03/2018Report did not show any native American ancestry and I know it is strong Cherokee. Even some of my Father's cousins have names like White Bird, Red Bud and James Crow. I called the company and was told that it is almost impossible to show native American ancestry, yet they show a commercial where a woman it surprised that she is 27% native American. VERY misleading. They did not even suggest a second test. Probably would be a lot different.
- Submitted By John on 13/02/2019Pathetic. First call was disconnected with no answer. Second call sounded the same with the ringer sounding like it was from some dilapidated dwelling in a Third World country.Upon speaking with the person, they had a British accent, even though I dialed a US number. The person on the call had a hard time understanding English.The process explained to test me and another individual in another country was as convoluted as could be.Whole thing sounds like a SCAM!!!STAY AWAY AND DO NOT TRUST OR USE!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Submitted By Carl Morrison on 08/24/2017Everything went as smoothly as possible. Quick order and delivery time, results in just a couple of days.
- Submitted By Earl Peterson on 08/11/2017The results came quickly alright but they are pretty dificult to understand for me. The little coments help a lot tough so I got it in the end.
- Submitted By Jack Williams on 07/08/2017My god these guys have a lot of tests! I didn't know where to turn once I've stumbled upon their site. I've contacted user support before I ordered a paternity test, and they were more than pleasant and helpful. Thanks guys, great job!
AncestryDNA offers one of the best and most precise ancestry DNA tests on the market, paired with an active online community and billions of historical records to complement your exploration. Learn more about its complete offer in our objective AncestryDNA review.