If you would like to explore your genetic health and wellness, as well as other traits influenced by your DNA, you may want to know whether New Life Genetics or Futura Genetics is a more suitable choice for you. While they are both good companies with stellar reputations, they do not offer the same tests or health reports. When choosing a DNA testing company, it is important to clearly define what you are looking for and choose accordingly. In the table below, you can compare these two DNA testing providers, viewing their offers side by side. This can help you easily and quickly decide whether New Life Genetics or Futura Genetics meets your expectations and delivers the data you are interested in.
- State-of-the-art laboratory with ISO17025 certification
- Interdisciplinary team of highly skilled scientists
- Excellent variety of DNA tests with very precise results
- Guaranteed anonymity & a full 30-day money-back guarantee
- Price: $137.00
- Numerous certifications (CLIA, ISO 9001, and ISO 15189)
- Professional staff with over 15 years of experience
- Test inspects SNPs for 28 different genetic diseases
- Price: $375.00
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Ryan Baker on 08/21/2017The test was awesome! I knew I had the warrior gene!
- Submitted By Janet Evans on 07/14/2017I had so many questions when I first laid eyes on their site but the live chat was really handy and the support people really knew their stuff.
- Submitted By Gerald Ward on 07/09/2017The kit was here in just 2 days and the shipping was completely free!
- Submitted By Douglas Kelly on 07/03/2017It took some trouble but they send me the kit eventhough my country is not on their shiping list. I done the fitnes test and I learned all I wanted to know.
- Submitted By Gail Brien on 05/12/2018So far I have had no response from the company to my questions. No-one came to pick up my sample on 8 May 2018. I am trying again on 15 May 2018. I am not at all impressed so far. Gail Brien
- Submitted By Dan Sela on 08/21/2018Dear Gail, To follow up on your comment - after a mistake was made by the local shipping company, we rescheduled the pickup and you received our cutting-edge DNA test as well as our full comprehensive report by June 10th which is pretty good time, taking into account the distance to Australia :) We wanted to ensure any other customers that we at Futura Genetics greatly appreciate your time and know how frustrating a no-show on behalf of a shipping company can be. We put a lot of effort into making sure that mistakes like that are reduced to a minimum and when they unfortunately occur are taken care of in the fastest way possible. Thank you for using our service, we hope the information was beneficial to you and we look forward to providing you with more products in the future! Censirely, Dan Sela Business Development Team [email protected] Futura Genetics
- Submitted By Glenn Adams on 09/13/2017I've also tested with 23andme and I couldn't believe these guys pick up the kit themselves.
- Submitted By Lanna Carter on 08/19/2017Excellent service and pretty clear results. I only wish they offer results in more languages.
New Life Genetics is a young European DNA testing company launched in 2014. The main idea behind its business model is to "unlock" the secrets of the human genome, allowing mankind to solve some of the most pressing medical mysteries and problems of our time. Until that happens, read our in-depth New Life Genetics review to see how it can improve your life.