After making the initial decision to explore your ancestry and genetic origins, you are faced with a multitude of nuances, separating one ancestry DNA testing company from the next. DNA Worldwide and Family Tree DNA are both excellent choices for the task at hand, but one will certainly come out on top once you identify your specific needs and expectations. Their services, although high-quality and professional, differ in small but important aspects, even though they seemingly do the same thing. Our comparison will help you spot those differences between DNA Worldwide and Family Tree DNA, allowing you to make an optimal and fully personalized choice.
- Impressive portfolio of at-home/legal DNA testing solutions
- Highly experienced professional team with Dr. Pascal Kintz
- Modern processing laboratory with numerous accreditations
- Price: $138.11
- The widest array of different DNA tests on the market
- Free updates of your test results after the initial order
- Free transfer of raw data from AncestryDNA & 23andME
- Price: $79.00
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jenna Larson on 11/13/2017Surefire way of testing the workers for drugs and alcohol. Been cooperating with the company for a year now and think I'm gonna stick around.
- Submitted By Jack Monroe on 10/01/2017Had some troubles ordering internationally, but it all worked out in the end.
- Submitted By User 17,064 on 04/22/2017DNA Worldwide helped me with my application and nobody ever doubted the results.
- Submitted By Robert ONeil on 05/21/2018total rip off. DNA extremely expensive compared to other websites and no DNA results. Very lazy, confusing website. Contacting customer service and get the nastiest individuals God ever created. For 10 years as a customer, their patented answer is nobody in my family tree gets their Dna analyzed. Not a single person. Really! While the other two websites I use are updating new names all the time. I quit using this website as this is not a Dna testing site. IT IS A NASTY VIRUS! I can't believe they are highly rated here . This website must be owned by Family Tree DNA for them to give even one 5 star rating.
- Submitted By Vernon Williams on 02/11/2018If I had a PhD in genetics, I’d analyze my DNA myself, I wouldn’t ask you to do it for me. Fortunately, the lady from customer support was nice enough to explain a couple of things so it wasn’t a total waste of money.
- Submitted By Gerald Chamberlain on 02/09/2018I didn’t understand the results, they seemed inaccurate and the customer support was really not eager to help. If they expect me to give them so much money, they could at least explain the results so I could get at least something for my money.
- Submitted By Samantha Watkins on 01/29/2018Yeah, according to this company, my children, whom I gave birth to, and I, their biological mother, have absolutely nothing in common. Can’t believe I paid for this.
DNA Worldwide is a renowned DNA testing provider founded in 2004 and registered in England and Wales. The company offers a wide variety of DNA testing solutions, including relationship, immigration, ancestry, and hair drug & alcohol tests. Read our dedicated DNA Worldwide review to learn all about the company and its unique services.